5 million following charges they earned $558,000 through advance knowledge of a Nalco merger with France's Suez Lyonnaise des Eaux.
What does SLDE stand for?
SLDE stands for Suez Lyonnaise Des Eaux
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLDE
- Streaming Lossless Data Compression Algorithm
- Student Leadership Development Corps
- Standard Labor Data Collection And Distribution Application
- Self-Love Deficit Disorder (codependency)
- Simulink Data Dictionary
- Special Learning Difficulties and Disabilities
- Speech and Language Development Delay
- System Level Document Data
- St. Louis Developmental Disabilities Treatment Center
- Stem-Loop Destabilizing Element
- Sabaot Land Defence Force (militia; Kenya)
- Scanning Laser Doppler Flowmetry
- Sexuality Leadership Development Fellowship (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Sierra Legal Defence Fund
- Star League Defense Force (Battletech)
- Subcontractors Legal Defense Fund (American Subcontractors Association)
- Systems Level Design Group (University of Kansas Information and Telecommunications Technology Center)
- Serum Lactate Dehydrogenase (isoenzyme)
- Sioux Lookout District Health Centre (Canada)
- Sri Lanka Demographic and Health Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
FRERE, ALBERT: Belgian financer, majority shareholder of Suez Lyonnaise des Eaux and Audiofina (after Messier sold his shares in Electrofina).