Karzai said in an interview published Tuesday by the German daily Sueddeutsche Zeitung that authorities have ``sporadic contacts'' with the Taliban.
What does SDZT stand for?
SDZT stands for Sueddeutsche Zeitung (German Newspaper)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Stirling District Youth Theatre (est. 1985; UK)
- South Dakota Youth Wrestling
- Safety Danger Zone
- San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Zoo Bus Stop (Amtrak station code; San Diego, CA)
- Shankar Dada Zindabad (Indian film)
- Site du Zéro (French website)
- Srpski Drzavni Zeleznice (Serbian State Railway; Belgrade, Serbia)
- Süddeutsche Zeitung (German newspaper)
- Surface Danger Zone
- Samenspel Doet Zegevieren Zevenaar (football club; Zevenaar, The Netherlands)
- Extroverted Sensing (Jungian cognitive function)
- London Southeast (UK postcode)
- Saami, Northern (Norwegian ISO Language Code)
- Saban Entertainment
- Safety Engineer
- Safety Evaluation
- Saint Etienne (musical group)
- Salem Elementary
- Sales Engineer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Berlin: German rail operator Deutsche Bahn is suing the Canadian train maker Bombardier over repeated and ongoing problems with some of its trains, the daily Sueddeutsche Zeitung reported on Thursday.
As matters stand, I cannot imagine that German taxpayers save Cypriot banks whose business model is based on facilitating tax evasion," SPD chairman Sigmar Gabriel told the Sueddeutsche Zeitung daily.
The pope, as Cardinal Ratzinger, was one of nine German theologians who wrote to bishops in 1970, asking if celibacy was still necessary, according to the German newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung.
The Russian prime minister was set to meet later with Chancellor Angela Merkel after attending a business conference organized in the capital by a newspaper, the Sueddeutsche Zeitung.
LeMond, who was served with a grand jury subpoena last week, told a reporter from the German newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung that Armstrong tried to implicate him in drug use because he perceived LeMond as an enemy for suspecting Armstrong of doping.
Earlier Saturday, the daily Sueddeutsche Zeitung reported that the German parliament is to issue a cross-party demand that Israel allow humanitarian aid to reach the Gaza Strip by sea.