Independent observers and officials from both the Ministry of the Environment and the Sudbury and District Health Unit have all praised these results as being highly satisfactory and indicative of a safe community.
What does SDHU stand for?
SDHU stands for Sudbury and District Health Unit (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDHU
We have 1 other meaning of SDHU in our Acronym Attic
- South Dakota High School Coaches Association
- Shallow Draft High Speed Sealift
- Shallow Draft High Speed Ship
- Saskatchewan Department of Highways and Transportation (Canada)
- School District of Haverford Township (Delaware County, PA)
- Selectively-Doped Heterojunction Transistor (astrophysics)
- Sheraton Deira Hotel and Tower (Dubai)
- South Downs Health Trust (UK)
- Sub-District Health Team (Ghana)
- San Diego Hydrologic Unit (San Diego, CA)
- Solar Domestic Hot Water
- Sunny Days Healthy Ways (sun safety curriculum; Golden, CO)
- Shutdown Heat Exchanger
- San Diego Hua Xia Chinese School (est. 1997; California)
- Safety Data Initiative
- Sage Database Inquiry
- Sales Distribution Information
- Sales-Diffusion Index
- Same Direction Interference
- Sarawak Development Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health & Wellness -- Family physicians and medical specialists per 100,000 population In 2005, the area served by the Sudbury and District Health Unit had 85 family physicians per 100,000 population.
Associate Medical Officer of Health for the Sudbury and District Health Unit, Vera Etches says pandemic planning can pay huge dividends for businesses and their suppliers down the road.