When our colleagues in Chad discovered that these young people were separated from their families, we started trying to locate their relatives in Sudan with the help of the Sudanese Red Crescent Society," said Angela Cotroneo, who coordinates the ICRC's family reunification programme in Sudan.
What does SRCS stand for?
SRCS stands for Sudanese Red Crescent Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRCS
We have 20 other meanings of SRCS in our Acronym Attic
- Stockholm Regional Cancer Register (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Santa Rosa County Republican Club (Florida)
- Solid Resources Citywide Recycling Division
- Sour Cream (food)
- Scavenger Receptor Cysteine Rich Protein Superfamily
- Safety Related Control System
- San Rafael City Schools (est. 1861; San Rafael, CA)
- Sand Ridge Charter School (Lebanon, OR)
- Shipper/Receiver Confirmatory System
- State Registered Clinical Scientist (council for Professions Supplementary to Medicine Act of 1960; UK)
- Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District
- Santa Rosa Community Services District (California)
- Santa Rosa County School District (Milton, FL)
- Southern Regional Cooperative Soil Survey Conference (USDA)
- Small Round Blue Cell Tumor (malignant neoplasm)
- Social Responses to Communication Technology
- Standard Recovery Completion Time
- Static Recrystallization Critical Temperature
- Stressed Receiver Conformance Test (10GE)
- Synchrotron Radiation Computed Tomography (medical imaging technique)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Khartoum, June 25 (SUNA) - The Wali (governor) of South Kordofan State, Ahmed Haroun has affirmed of the stability of security situations in all the stateHaroun addressing the regular forum of Sudan News Agency, Saturday through the video conference that life returned to normality in the state and the Armed Forces are in full control of the security situation, describing the humanitarian situations as stable due to the efforts being exerted by the Humanitarian Aid Commission and the UN agencies top of which the UN World Food Program (WFP), UNICEF and The Sudanese Red Crescent Society (SRCS)The Wali indicated that the citizens who deserted their farms, during the incidents, started to return after the stability of security situationIF/IFBack Copyright 2011 by: Sudan News Agency.
Aid groups and international NGOs can only deliver humanitarian assistance through local aid groups particularly the Sudanese Red Crescent Society (SRCS).
Haroun, for his part, said that the Sudanese Red Crescent Society handled burial of all victims in accordance with the criminal procedures law.
September 4, 2009 (KHARTOUM) -- The Sudanese Red Crescent Society (SRCS), the International Committee of the Red Cross and the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies agreed yesterday to further strengthen cooperation in Sudan.