According to Manyang, the South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (SSRRC) and World Food Program (WFP) have already made assessments of the food situation, and urged them to quickly deliver to the affected people.
What does SRRC stand for?
SRRC stands for Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (UN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRRC
We have 30 other meanings of SRRC in our Acronym Attic
- Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Association/Commission
- Sahtu Renewable Resources Board (wildlife preservation group; Sahtu Settlement Area, Northwest Territories, Canada)
- Spares Requirements Review Board
- Specification Requirements Review Board
- Surface Radiation Research Branch (now Earth System Research Laboratory)
- Salmon River Restoration Council (Etna, CA)
- Self-Redundant Reconfigurable
- Southeastern Raptor Rehabilitation Center (Alabama)
- Southern Regional Research Center (New Orleans, LA)
- Square Root Raised Cosine (filtering technique)
- Synchrotron Radiation Research Center
- Self-Redundant Reconfigurable Multi-Port Amplifier
- Seine Rat River Conservation District (Manitoba, Canada)
- Sacramento Regional Radio Communications System (Sacramento, CA)
- Surface Raid Reporting Control Ship
- Sarcoidosis Regional Resource Directory
- Service Routing Redundancy Daemon (computer networking)
- Shipment Report of Raw Data
- Sleep-Related Respiratory Disorder (psychiatry and neuroscience)
- Stockholm Research Reports in Demography (Stockholm, Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
August 15, 2012 (JUBA) - The International Organization for Migration (IOM) on Monday donated 286 bicycles and 28 motorbikes to aid efforts by the South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (SSRRC) to reach its field personnel and gather returnee-related information.
Unity State's Minister of Social Development, Rebecca Kur Nyakai, said that she is collaborating with South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (SSRRC) to ask international organisations to support the vulnerable women.
Speaking at a National Disaster Management and preparedness committee, Duer Tut Duer, head of the South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (SSRRC) expressed "deep concerns" over increased food prices in the country, reiterating that five border states have been "severely" hit by the food shortage, allegedly due to closure of the north-south bordert, following independence of the new nation.
Upon arrival the state director for South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission, William Kuol Geng, welcomed them at Bentiu port, who urged them to take part nation-development with the skills they learnt in Khartoum.
The Yirol West County Deputy Secretary of South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (SSRRC) Gabriel Anok, said that the process for registering returnees started on Wednesday.
Mary Abiong Nyok, the Director General for in the Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management ministry, described the gruesome incident as "regrettable", adding that a team of Southern Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (SSRRC) had launched an investigation into the killings in Jonglei.