Many more women than men have subtle symptoms without the classic deep substernal chest pain.
What does SSCP stand for?
SSCP stands for Substernal Chest Pain
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSCP
We have 149 other meanings of SSCP in our Acronym Attic
- Sethusamudram Shipping Canal Project (India)
- Simultaneously Stretched and Corona Poled
- Single Strand Conformation Polymorphism Analysis (animal genetics)
- Single Strand Conformational Polymorphism
- Small Self-Contained Payload
- Society for a Science of Clinical Psychology
- Soldier Systems Center Phonebook
- Static Screened Coulomb Potential (physics)
- Submerged Submarine Centrifugal Pump
- Subsea Cryogenic Pipeline (energy exploration)
- Swiss Society for Coaching Psychology
- System Security Certified Practioner
- System Security Certified Practitioner
- System Services Control Point (SNA Networking)
- System Status & Control Panel
- Systems Security Certified Professional
- System Services Control Point-Physical Unit
- Single-Site Coherent-Potential Approximation
- Single-Stranded Conformational Polymorphism Analysis
- Smart Selective Competition Parallelism Automated Theorem Proving
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the third hospital day, substernal chest pain and profuse watery diarrhea developed.
Case Report A 49-year-old male with no significant past medical history presented to the emergency room with a 4 hours of sudden onset substernal chest pain.
A 42-year-old man presented to the Center for Voice and Swallowing with symptoms of intermittent dysphagia and substernal chest pain.
A 47-year-old man with history of smoking was admitted to our institution having exercise dyspnea and substernal chest pain for 3 months.