Some atrophic holes are surrounded by a small area of subretinal fluid (SRF).
What does SRF stand for?
SRF stands for Subretinal Fluid
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRF
We have 275 other meanings of SRF in our Acronym Attic
- Steering Responsive Fog Lights (Subaru)
- Stock Record File
- Strategic Reserve Force
- Strategic Rocket Force
- Stream Register File
- Stress Reduction Factor
- Student Request Form (various schools)
- Student Research Forum (various schools)
- Sub-Regional Forecast
- Submarine Repair Facility (US Navy)
- Sugar Rush Forums
- Summary Reference File
- Superconducting Radio Frequency
- Supplement Research Foundation (dietary supplements)
- Supplemental Reserve Facility (International Monetary Fund)
- Survey Report Form
- Svenska Rugbyförbundet (Swedish Rugby Club)
- Sweden Rock Festival (music festival)
- System Recovery Factor
- System Release Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the treat-and-extend regimen, patients started out with monthly intravitreal injections of ranibizumab until they showed no signs of macular hemorrhage and no intraretinal or subretinal fluid on optical coherence tomography.
a) Orange pigment b) Overlying subretinal fluid c) Proximity to the optic disc margin d) Elevation greater than 1mm 2.
Stage 4 macular holes show enlargement of this round defect, which is then surrounded by a cuff of subretinal fluid with complete posterior vitreous separation from the posterior pole and optic disc.