Submarine escape training can also be obtained from the Submarine On Board Training (SOBT) website at https://www.
What does SET stand for?
SET stands for Submarine Escape Training
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SET
We have 360 other meanings of SET in our Acronym Attic
- Specialized English Training
- Squad Engagement Trainer
- St Charles, Mo - St Charles County Smartt Airport
- Standard d'Echange et de Transfer
- State Education Tax
- Step Envelope Tracking (microwave theory)
- Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Stora Enso Timber (Finland and Sweden)
- Student Education and Training Plans
- Student Evaluation of Teaching (various schools)
- Superconducting Electronically Tunable
- Surgical Education and Training (Royal Australian College of Surgeons)
- Sustainable Energy Technology (various organizations)
- Synchronous Encodings in Tandem
- System Embedded Training
- System Engineering Team
- System Engineering Testbed
- Système Etude Technique (French: Technical Study System; educational technology company)
- Secure Electronic Transactions - Devices
- Secure Electronic Transfer Devices
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electrician James usually trains four times a week at Liverpool Aquatics Centre, in Wavertree; David Lloyd Leisure, in Kirkby, and occasionally at a 100ft deep submarine escape training tank in Gosport.
As part of the MoD contract, two of the devices have already been handed over to senior instructors at the Submarine Escape Training Tank (SETT) at Fort Block-housin Gosport.