Washington, January 8 ( ANI ): Sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) can reduce the allergic response to peanut in adolescents and adults, new research has shown.
What does SLIT stand for?
SLIT stands for Sublingual Immunotherapy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SLIT
We have 3 other meanings of SLIT in our Acronym Attic
- Serveur Linux pour l'Internet Scolaire (French)
- Sierra Leone Information System
- Special Libraries and Information Services Group (South Africa)
- St. Lucia Industrial and Small Business Association
- Schools of Library and Information Science Network
- Scalable Link Interface Technology
- Scintigraphic Large Intestinal Transit
- Serial-Lot Item Tracking
- Silicon-Less Interconnect Technology
- Solid-Liquid Intermolecular Transfer
- System Locality Distance Information Table
- Sri Lanka Institute of Training and Development
- Single Live Intrauterine Pregnancy (medical)
- Samuel L Jackson (actor)
- School for Law & Justice (Urban Assembly; Brooklyn, NY)
- School Library Journal
- Scripps La Jolla Memorial Hospital (California)
- Seekers of the Lost Jedi
- Sentinels of Liberty and Justice
- Service Logement Jeunes (French: Youth Accommodation Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Efficacy of sublingual immunotherapy in asthma: systematic review of randomizedclinical trials using the Cochrane Collaboration method.
All-American Allergy Alternatives, LLC, and Embrace Pharmacy announce the offering of prescription allergy drops for sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT).
In practice, sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) has become a more convenient, very practical and effective treatment for allergic patients, since it is extremely safe and can be conducted at home.
A recently developed alternative therapy to traditional immunotherapy is sublingual immunotherapy, or allergy drops.