Their primary job was to serve as a military police transition team (MPTT) responsible for conducting subject matter expert exchanges with the Philippine National Police (PNP).
What does SMEE stand for?
SMEE stands for Subject Matter Expert Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 4 other meanings of SMEE in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Maine Economic Development District
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Fund (Taiwan)
- Sydney Mineral Exploration Discussion Group
- Shanghai Municipal Engineering Design Institute (China)
- Stillbirth Mummification Embryonic Death and Infertility (swine disease)
- SME specific DISsemination network
- Senior Managers Executive Development Program
- Small Medium Enterprise Development Program
- Standard Methods for the Examination of Dairy Products (ISBN 0-87553-002-8)
- Small and Medium Enterprises Development Support Project (Philippines)
- Science Mathematics Engineering Education Center
- Special Medical Emergency Evacuation Device
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers Education Foundation
- Strategy for Managing the Environmental Effects of Fishing (New Zealand Ministry of Fisheries)
- Small and Medium Enterprises Equity Investment Scheme (Central Bank of Nigeria)
- Shawnee Mission Education Foundation (Shawnee Mission, KS)
- SIDPERS MOS Edit File
- Software Metrics European Forum (conferences)
- Spontaneous Massive Existence Failure (Douglas Adams book "Starship Titanic")
- Spontaneous Massive Existence Failure (Douglas Adams' Starship Titanic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here in Pohnpei, we have an additional emphasis on subject matter expert exchanges, and quite a bit of our team is operating in the other three states, Chuuk, Kosrae and Yap.
Equally important are subject matter expert exchanges, where those deploying with Mercy will work closely with personnel from the host and partner nations to learn from one another.
participated in subject matter expert exchanges with partner nation Sailors in Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil.