ASA's Subcontractors Legal Defense Fund (SLDF) is funding ASA's involvement in the appeal, because any published ruling by the Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit on the meaning of "sums justly due" will be binding precedent, controlling the amounts due under federal payment bonds throughout Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, the Marianas Islands, Montana, Nevada, Oregon and Washington, barring further action by the U.
What does SLDF stand for?
SLDF stands for Subcontractors Legal Defense Fund (American Subcontractors Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLDF
We have 7 other meanings of SLDF in our Acronym Attic
- Speech and Language Development Delay
- System Level Document Data
- St. Louis Developmental Disabilities Treatment Center
- Stem-Loop Destabilizing Element
- Suez Lyonnaise Des Eaux
- Sabaot Land Defence Force (militia; Kenya)
- Scanning Laser Doppler Flowmetry
- Sexuality Leadership Development Fellowship (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Sierra Legal Defence Fund
- Star League Defense Force (Battletech)
- Systems Level Design Group (University of Kansas Information and Telecommunications Technology Center)
- Serum Lactate Dehydrogenase (isoenzyme)
- Sioux Lookout District Health Centre (Canada)
- Sri Lanka Demographic and Health Survey
- Sequence Level Down High-Speed Stop
- Sector List Drop Interval
- Smart Light Devices Ireland (UK)
- Strategic Leader Development Inventory
- Sunnyvale Leadership Development Institute (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Sustainable Land Development International (Dubuque, IA)