Treatment of cerebrovascular risk factors may slow the progression of subclinical structural brain disease in the elderly and consequently its effect on cognition, Dr.
What does SSBD stand for?
SSBD stands for Subclinical Structural Brain Disease
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSBD
We have 5 other meanings of SSBD in our Acronym Attic
- Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (Clarence, New York)
- Stock Status Balance Card
- Super Smash Bros. Clash (video game)
- Systems and Structural Biology Center (Institute of Physical and Chemical Research; Japan)
- Short Sleeve Batting Cage Jacket
- Same Same But Different (German film)
- Separately by Surface Barrier Detector (physics)
- Shaped Sonic Boom Demonstration
- Short Sleeve Button Down (shirts)
- Stafne Static Mandibular Bone Defect (anthropology)
- Super Smash Brothers Dojo (video game)
- Systematic Screening for Behavior Disorders
- Schromburg Studies on the Black Experience (online database)
- Schumpeter School of Business and Economics (Germany)
- Short Segment Barrett's Esophagus (esophageal disorder)
- Small Scale Business Enterprise
- Standard Southern British English (dialect)
- Subspace Banner Emporium (gaming website)
- Super Saiyan Blue Evolution (anime)
- Swiss Society of Biomedical Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subclinical structural brain disease progressed over time in a group of healthy elderly subjects, with the greatest MRI-measured volume increases seen in patients with cerebrovascular risk factors, Dr.