Change of calcifications after arthroscopic subacromial decompression.
What does SAD stand for?
SAD stands for Subacromial Decompression
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAD
We have 292 other meanings of SAD in our Acronym Attic
- Static Airbag Deployment
- Station Address Directory
- Station Arrival Date
- Status Advisory Display
- Statutory Audit Directive
- Stay Another Day
- Stock Assessment Driven (fisheries)
- Structural Analysis and Design (engineering; various schools)
- Structured ASCI Design
- Students Against Destruction
- Submarine Anomaly Detection
- Sudden Aspen Decline (forestry; Colorado)
- Sullen, Angry, Depressed
- Sum of Absolute Differences
- Summary of Aggregated Deficiencies (audit)
- Summary of Audit Differences
- Supplementary Access Device (special pass)
- Supplementary Alteration Drawing
- Supply And Demand
- Support Air Direction
Samples in periodicals archive:
An arthroscopic subacromial decompression has been proposed to have the advantages of addressing concomitant intra-articular pathology and avoiding problems of nonunion, hardware irritation, and deltoid dysfunction.
23) Subacromial decompression may be further achieved with excision of the coracoacromial ligament.