When identified by a sub-hand receipt holder, those items (BII/C0EI) not required to place an end item into operation should be placed onto a memorandum for record by the company commander and not ordered.
What does SHRH stand for?
SHRH stands for Sub-Hand Receipt Holder
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SHRH
- Ship Regular Freight
- Seattle Human Rights Film Festival
- Sandy Historical Research Group (UK)
- Scottish Homosexual Rights Group (UK)
- Seattle Housing Resources Group (now Housing Resources Group; Seattle, WA)
- Sikh Human Rights Group (est. 1984)
- Sudan Human Rights Group
- Supported Housing Revenue Grant (UK)
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights
- South Hunterdon Regional High School (Lambertville, NJ)
- Scottish Horticultural Research Institute (est. 1951; Scotland, UK)
- Singapore Human Resources Institute (est. 1965)
- Sisters of Hinduism Reaching Inwards
- Sound Health Research Institute (est. 1998; Albany, OH)
- Southwest Hispanic Research Institute (University of New Mexico; Albuquerque, NM)
- State Health Registry of Iowa (cancer registry)
- Supersonic All Weather Air-To-Surface Missile
- Syrian Human Rights Information Link
- School of Hotel Restaurant and Institution Management (Philippines; De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Right Sub-Hand Receipt Holders In his book Good to Great, business guru Jim Collins states that the right place to start building an organization is not "where" but rather "who.
Once equipment arrived, the supply sergeant would sign the equipment down to sub-hand receipt holders or band, seal, and store the equipment until those leaders arrived.
The sub-hand receipt holders should know well in advance that the COC inventory is looming, so it should come as no surprise to them.
First, if a short item is received, you can confirm that the item was hand receipted properly to the sub-hand receipt holder and that the shortage annex was annotated.