He said wars were planned by old men and fought by young men, and that they were a stupid waste of time and energy.
What does SWOT stand for?
SWOT stands for Stupid Waste of Time
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SWOT
We have 38 other meanings of SWOT in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Warrant Officer Training
- SideWinders on Two (ham radio organization on 2 meter band)
- Simple Waste of Time
- Single Web Ordering Tool
- Single Women Over Thirty
- Somewhere Out There
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Student With Outstanding Talent
- Students without Teachres
- Study Without Teachers
- Substantial Waste of Time
- Surface Warfare Over-the-horizon Targeting
- Surface Water and Ocean Topography (US NASA)
- Sydney Welcome, Orientation and Transition (Australia)
- Study Without Teaching Vacation (Australia)
- Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat
- Secret Weapons Of The Luftwaffe (PC flight game)
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (gaming)
- Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats and Trends
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: G Hobson WHAT an incredibly stupid waste of time and money the city council is expending on deleting apostrophes.
I must admit I could analyze it, I'm sure, if I sat down and wanted to give the time to it, but that would strike me as a stupid waste of time.