What does SUPPORT stand for?
SUPPORT stands for Study to Understand Prognosis and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatments
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SUPPORT
We have 1 other meaning of SUPPORT in our Acronym Attic
- Strategies Used by Patients to Promote Health
- Supplementary Procurement Instrument Identification Number
- Supply Chains LInking Food SMEs (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises) in Europe's Lagging Rural Regions (EU research project)
- Supplementary Plot
- Supplementary Plot/Expeditionary Plot
- Supply Officer
- Schools Under Performance Pay Offer Remarkable Teaching (Lake County, Florida)
- Services under Program and Project Offices for Results Tracking (project support services; USAID)
- Special Underwire Protection Proportedly Outfits Rotten Teenagers (Kids Next Door show)
- Supplemental Reporting Code
- Supply Point
- Southern United Professional Racing (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Special Unit on Palestinian Rights
- Scottish Universities Policy Research and Advice (UK)
- Southern Utah Pylon Racing Association (radio-controlled model airplanes)
- Students United to Promote Racial Awareness (University of Virginia)
- Summit for Performance, Risk, and Attribution (conference)