At the 19th general assembly of the International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics, scheduled to meet in Vancouver in August, they hope to get approval for the Study of the Earth's Deep Interior, an eight-year, international program that would bring scientists from different fields together for a series of workshops and conferences.
What does SEDI stand for?
SEDI stands for Study of the Earth's Deep Interior
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEDI
We have 15 other meanings of SEDI in our Acronym Attic
- Starweb Email Discussion Group (online role-playing game)
- Scottish Executive Department of Health (UK)
- Secretaria de Estado dos Direitos Humanos (Brazil)
- Sedimentary History (oil exploration)
- Executive Secretariat for Integral Development
- Scientific Equipement Developement Institute (Enugu, Nigeria)
- Secure Electronic Data Interchange
- Service d'échange de documents informatisés (Quebec, Canada)
- Social and Enterprise Development Innovations
- Social Enterprise Development Initiative
- Sumitomo Electric Device Innovation (Japan)
- System for Electronic Disclosure by Insiders
- Système Électronique de Déclaration des Initiés (French: System for electronic disclosure by insiders)
- Systems Engineering and Development Institute (US DHS)
- Sociedad Española de Documentación e Información Científica
- Scottish Eating Disorder Interest Group (UK)
- Stanford Enneagram Discovery Inventory and Guide (psychology; book)
- Service d'Échange et de Diffusion d'Images Médicales Européen (French)
- Science Education Development Institute (Nigeria)
- Secondary Education Development and Improvement Project (Philippines)