About SEDS: The Students for the Exploration and Development of Space (SEDS) is the world's only independent, fully student-run, nonprofit organization for space advocacy.
What does SEDS stand for?
SEDS stands for Students for the Exploration and Development of Space
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEDS
We have 35 other meanings of SEDS in our Acronym Attic
- Sensor Evolutionary Development Program (Defense Support Program satellite)
- Small Expendable Deployer System
- Society for Educational Data Systems
- Software Engineering Decision Support
- Solution Enhanced Dispersion of Supercritical Fluids
- Space Electronics Design Standards
- Standard Enhancement and Discrepancy System
- State Energy Data System
- Statewide Eating Disorder Service (Australia)
- Statistical Exception Detection System
- System Effectiveness Data System
- System Engineering Detailed Schedule
- System Engineering Development Specification
- Small Expendable Deployer System/End Mass Experiment
- Standard ELINT Data System Codes And Format
- Sandia Environmental Decision Support System Project
- Specialised Emergency Dog Support Units (UK)
- Stages in the Evolution and Development of Sign Use (study; University of London; UK)
- Silver Eagles Drill Team (Michigan State University)
- Social and Economic Development Trust (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Students for the Exploration and Development of Space (SEDS) is now accepting registration for teams in the third annual SEDS High Power Rocketry Challenge.