Students for Kids International Projects (SKIP) is a charity that works towards establishing links between healthcare students and children in poor and underprivileged countries.
What does SKIP stand for?
SKIP stands for Students for Kids International Projects (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SKIP
We have 23 other meanings of SKIP in our Acronym Attic
- SKills in INSurance
- Student Kouncil of Intertribal Nations (various universities)
- Skidaway Institute of Oceanography
- Sea King Integrated Operational Support
- Safe Kids Identification Program
- Secure Key Interchange Protocol (Sun Microsystems)
- Sick Kids need Involved People, Inc.
- Simple Key Internet Protocol
- Simple Key Management for Internet Protocols
- Starter Kit Internet Platform
- Study of Knowledge in Practice (UK)
- Submarine Knowledge Impaired Person (submarine service)
- School Kid with Income and Purchasing Power
- School Kids with Income and Purchasing Power
- Summer Kids' Inquiry Program in Science (Missouri)
- Supporting Kids in Primary Schools (Ringwood, Victoria, Australia)
- Sentry Key Immobilizer System
- Six Kingdom Inventory System (Global Change Master Directory; Goddard Space Flight Center; US NASA)
- Subordinated Capital Income Securities
- Sveriges Konsumenter i Samverkan (Swedish: Sweden's Consumers in Collaboration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The student, of Gretna Road, Green Lane, Coventry, needs pounds 1,063 to take part in the scheme, being organised by the charity Students for Kids International Projects (Skip) which focuses on caring for children in Kanakantapa, Zambia.
About 50 healthcare students from Birmingham University are a part of Students for Kids international Projects (Skip) and will fly out in groups of 10 for two weeks, from July 12.