Leigh Hayden is a writer for the University of Manitoba's Students Promoting Awareness of Research Knowledge (SPARK).
What does SPARK stand for?
SPARK stands for Students Promoting Awareness of Research Knowledge
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPARK
We have 34 other meanings of SPARK in our Acronym Attic
- Spot Profile Analysis Reflection High-Energy Electron Diffraction
- Scientific Partners for Research Kickoff (University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston)
- Seeking Purposeful Analytical Realistic Knowledge (gifted program)
- Self Protective Adaptive Roller Kit
- Sharing and Promotion of Awareness and Regional Knowledge
- Single Parents Raising Kids
- Society of Professional Administrators and Record Keepers
- Specific, Prescriptive, Actionable, Referenced, Kind (feedback)
- Sports, Play and Active Recreation for Kids
- Street People Armed with Radical Knowledge (From the Film Mouth to Mouth)
- Spark Advance
- Shallow PARsing and Knowledge extraction for Language Engineering
- Single Population Analysis and Record Keeping System (software)
- South Pinellas Aeronautical Radio Kontrol Society (Florida)
- St. Paul Association of Responsible Landlords (Minnesota)
- Solid Propellant Augmented Rocket Motor
- Signal Preserving Attenuation of Random Noise
- Submillimeter Polarimeter for Antarctic Remote Observations
- Spin Polarized Angle-Resolved Photo-Electron Spectroscopy
- Speed, Power, Agility, Reaction and Quickness (athletic performance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students Promoting Awareness of Research Knowledge (SPARK) is a unique program at the University of Guelph, which he has supported with his leadership and finances.