Catlin serves on the board of directors for the National Association of Students Against Violence Everywhere (SAVE).
What does SAVE stand for?
SAVE stands for Students Against Violence Everywhere (anti-bullying student organization)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAVE
We have 90 other meanings of SAVE in our Acronym Attic
- Specific Actions for Vigorous Energy Efficiency (EU)
- Spoonbill Action Voluntary Echo
- State of the Art Audio Visual Equipment (California)
- Status Assistance & Verification Element
- Stop Abusive and Violent Environments (Rockville, MD)
- Stop Alcohol Violations Early
- Struggle Against Violent Extremism
- Students Actively Volunteering for the Environment
- Students Against A Violent Earth
- Students Against the Violation of the Environment
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education
- System Availability Estimator
- System Avionics Value Estimation
- Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements (US Immigration and Naturalization Service)
- Symantec Anti-Virus Enterprise Edition (software; Symantec Corporation)
- Southern Appalachian Volunteer Environmental Monitoring (Southern Appalachian Man and the Biosphere program; Knoxville, TN)
- Society for the Advancement of Veterinary Education and Research (Philippines)
- Study to Assess & Validate Essential Reports
- Surgical Anterior Ventricular Endocardial Restoration (cardiology)
- Systematic Approach to Vital Emergency Response (International Centre for Emergency Techniques; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am proud to be on the board of Mothers Against Violence Everywhere, an organization that sponsors chapters of Students Against Violence Everywhere in schools in every state, and I am very impressed with the commitment these young people have to prevent violence by and against children.