The college will receive $1 million over the next five years to launch a new Student Support Services program to serve 120 students annually who are majoring in health sciences programs.
What does SSSP stand for?
SSSP stands for Student Support Services Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSSP
We have 42 other meanings of SSSP in our Acronym Attic
- Site Specific Spill Plan
- Skinheads Still Scare People (New York band)
- Small-Scale Salt Producers
- Smith Summer Science Program
- Social Services Strategic Planning (UK)
- Society for the Study of Social Problems
- Society of Southeastern Social Psychologists
- Solid State Shear Pulverization
- Space Station Safety Program
- Steady State Security Posture
- Sun, Sex & Suspicious Parents
- Supplier's Suggested Selling Price
- Sydney Symposium of Social Psychology (University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia)
- Su Solartech Systems P Ltd. (India)
- Syndicate of Security and Safety Professionals in Lebanon
- Swiss Society of Social and Preventive Medicine
- Single Source Shortest Paths Problem (graph algorithm)
- Site Specific Spill Prevention Plan
- Smallholder Support Services Pilot Project (New Guinea)
- Sibling Social Support Questionnaire (pediatric oncology and psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The college is receiving the funding under the government's Student Support Services Program.
The academic impact of student support services program participation in fiscal year 1996.
Although the Higher Education Act is comprised of seven titles (covering such areas as teacher quality enhancement, international education, and institutional aid programs), traditionally, the title that garners the most attention is Title IV, which authorizes federal student assistance and student support services programs such as Pell grants, Stafford loans, TRIO, and GEAR UP.
Currently, he said, the system has only one TRIO grant, a Student Support Services program at the University of Wisconsin-Waukesha.