The sixth annual Medical Student Research Forum not only highlighted the latest findings, but also gave 25 WCMC-Q students a chance to participate in a vital part of the research process: explaining findings with the larger scientific community.
What does SRF stand for?
SRF stands for Student Research Forum (various schools)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRF
We have 275 other meanings of SRF in our Acronym Attic
- Standardbred Retirement Foundation
- State Revolving Fund (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Station de Recherches Forestières (French: Forest Research Station; Belgium)
- Steering Responsive Fog Lights (Subaru)
- Stock Record File
- Strategic Reserve Force
- Strategic Rocket Force
- Stream Register File
- Stress Reduction Factor
- Student Request Form (various schools)
- Sub-Regional Forecast
- Submarine Repair Facility (US Navy)
- Subretinal Fluid
- Sugar Rush Forums
- Summary Reference File
- Superconducting Radio Frequency
- Supplement Research Foundation (dietary supplements)
- Supplemental Reserve Facility (International Monetary Fund)
- Survey Report Form
- Svenska Rugbyförbundet (Swedish Rugby Club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This month, he presented his work at the third Annual Medical Student Research Forum at WCMC-Q.