The Maryland Association of Nurse Anesthetists hosts two annual meetings to educate, inform, and provide a forum of discussion for Registered Nurses, Student Registered Nurse Anesthetists, and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists.
What does SRNA stand for?
SRNA stands for Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRNA
We have 4 other meanings of SRNA in our Acronym Attic
- Syndicat des Réseaux Radiophoniques Nationaux (French: National Radio Network Union)
- System Reference Number
- Sierra Nevada SMO (FAA)
- Nephrotic Syndrome, Steroid-Resistant, Autosomal Recessive
- Saskatchewan Registered Nurses' Association
- small RNA
- Société Royale Nautique Anversoise (French: Antwerp Royal Nautical Society; Antwerp, Belgium)
- Soluble Ribonucleic Acid
- Soluble RNA
- Srpska Republika News Agency (Serbian: Serbian Republic News Agency)
- Six Rivers National Bank (Eureka, CA; now North Valley Bank)
- San Remo Neighbourhood Centre (Australia)
- Santa Rosa Nazarene Church (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Serving Radio Network Controller
- Severn River Naval Command
- Sleep-Related Nighttime Crying (study; Japan)
- Student Riding Nations Cup (horses)
- Scottish Research Nurse and Coordinators Network (UK)
- Solutions Reference Network Design (Cisco)
- Sport Riders of New England