We are seeking BE/BC primary care physicians in the specialties of IM, FM, or EM to provide medical services in state prison facilities across Ohio: * Competitive pay; * Civil service employee with benefits; * Full and part-time opportunities available; * Flexible hours; * Malpractice indemnification provided, occurrence type; and * Some sites are eligible for student loan repayment programs Interested candidates should fax or mail their Curriculum Vitae to: John DesMarais, M.
What does SLRP stand for?
SLRP stands for Student Loan Repayment Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLRP
We have 38 other meanings of SLRP in our Acronym Attic
- Subtrigeminal Lateral Reticular Nucleus
- Scottish Land Rover Owners Club
- Suffolk Land Rover Owners Club (UK)
- Santa Lucia Regional Occupational Program (California)
- Scholarship Loan Repayment Program
- Scottish Left Review Press
- Simplified Radio Link Protocol
- Site Loler Responsible Person (UK)
- Small Leucine-Rich Proteoglycan
- Strategic Long-Range Plan
- Suggested List Retail Price
- Supervisory Liquidity Review Process (UK)
- Surveillance Liaison Reconnaissance Party (US Army)
- Survey, Liaison, and Reconnaissance Party (US DoD)
- Sylvia Rivera Law Project (New York, NY)
- Second Lake Regional Park Association (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- San Lorenzo River Redwoods (California)
- Sectional League Rules and Regulations
- Senior Labor Relations Representative
- short line railroad
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cope June 12 about the student loan repayment program .
You can apply for federal benefit programs such as Telework (eTelework) and the Student Loan Repayment program online.
The OPM's student loan repayment program allows any federal organization you work for to pay off your student loans on your behalf--to the tune of $10,000 a year, up to a maximum of $60,000.
About 70 percent of CFSA's eligible caseworkers participated in the agency's student loan repayment program.
But what Campbell offered the Senate Committee on the Judiciary was SB 250, which would create a student loan repayment program for certain assistant state attorneys and assistant public defenders.