In addition, she participated in the Student Leadership Training Program, for which she volunteered as a staff member.
What does SLTP stand for?
SLTP stands for Student Leadership Training Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLTP
We have 7 other meanings of SLTP in our Acronym Attic
- Student Leadership Training Network
- Stop Limit to Open
- St. Louis Triumph Owners Association
- St Louis Theatre Organ Society
- Season Long Training of Trainers (Thailand)
- Scaphoid Lunate Triquetrum Pisiform (wrist bones)
- Sekolah Lanjutan Tingkat Pertama (Indonesian school)
- Situational Leadership Training Program
- State and Local Training Programs
- Stop Loss Trigger Price (investing)
- System Level Test Plan
- System Level Test Procedure
- Sekolah Lanjutan Tingkat Pertama Luar Biasa (advanced level first school; Indonesia)
- State-Local Transportation Partnership Program (California)
- Scaphoid Lunate Triquetrum Pisiform Trapezium Trapezoid Capitate Hamate (bones of the wrist)
- Some Lovers Try Positions That They Can't Handle (mnemonic for carpal bones)
- Seed/Leech Time Ratio (torrents)
- Solo Long Terminal Repeat
- Stable Lung Transplant Recipients
- Sierra Leone Truth and Reconciliation Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Juniors Christina Barry and Erin Stanton are currently staff members in the Student Leadership Training Program, having been accepted to the staff positions in August, after having attending the program's summer camps as participants in the past.
While we are on the subject of leadership and excellence, Nichols College in Dudley and the Student Leadership Training Program plan to sponsor a youth leadership conference for ninth graders called Students Taking Active Responsibility on June 8 and 9.