The Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) therefore is aimed at giving the students the opportunity to relate and translate their theoretical knowledge to the real world of work.
What does SIWES stand for?
SIWES stands for Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (Industrial Training Fund; Nigeria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SIWES in our Acronym Attic
- Soroptimist International of Washoe County (Reno, NV)
- Sydney International Wine Competition
- Space, Information Warfare, Command and Control
- Shipwide Interior Wireless Communication System
- Ships Information Warfare Cryptologic Systems Operational Requirements Document
- Sinusoidal Incident-Wave Extraction
- Southern Indiana Wind Ensemble (est. 2007)
- Southwest Indiana Walk to Emmaus
- Stichting Industrieel en Wetenschappelijk Erfgoed (Dutch: Industrial and Scientific Heritage Foundation; Belgium)
- Silicon Wafer Engineering & Defect Science Center (North Carolina State University; University of Colorado at Boulder and University of Cincinnati)
- Shared Interworking Function
- Steve Irwin Wildlife Fund
- Science Instrument Working Group
- Simulation Interoperability Working Group
- Southern Illinois Writers Guild (Carterville, IL)
- Special Interest Working Group
- Structural Integrity Working Group
- Survivability Integration Working Group
- Synthetic Instrument Working Group (test system technology design group)
- Shut-In Well-Head-Pressure