Student health record Al Qattami also fielded questions from concerned parents about school food nutrition and the high price of private school fees.
What does SHR stand for?
SHR stands for Student Health Record (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHR
We have 165 other meanings of SHR in our Acronym Attic
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources, Inc. (Saint Louis, MO)
- Spontaneously Hypertensive Rat
- Sport History Review (journal)
- Staff Human Resources
- Standard Health Record
- State Highway Route
- Step Height Reduction
- Steroid Hormone Receptor
- Steve Henry Racing (Texas)
- Stewart-Haas Racing (automobile racing team)
- Suburban Home Records (Denver, CO)
- Super Heterodyne Receiver
- Superheterodyne Receiver
- Supplementary Homicide Report
- Sveriges Herpetologiska Riksförening (Sweden)
- Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats with Heart Failure (cardiology function)
- Spontaneously Hypertensive Rat Stroke-Prone
- Rain Shower (meteorology, aviation)
- Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency (California)
- Sarasota-Manatee Human Resources Association (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This surveillance system is being implemented through the Student Health Record and in collaboration with Department of School Health at MoH and Ministry of Education.
Health records in schools are covered by FERPA, not HIPAA, prompting HIPAA covered entities to refuse sharing PHI even when HIPAA compliant authorization forms are used due to lower standard of privacy for student health records.
When asked does the MOH guidelines on maintaining the health record of students in all schools, Dr Sahar said, "The student health record is one of the most important records of school health.