Components of the standard academic evaluation include: student progression benchmarks; faculty evaluation of student performance in the didactic and clinical areas; preceptor evaluation of students; and student evaluation of courses.
What does SEC stand for?
SEC stands for Student Evaluation of Courses
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEC
We have 595 other meanings of SEC in our Acronym Attic
- Standards and Ethics Committee (various organizations)
- Staphylococcal Enterotoxin C
- State Elections Commission (Puerto Rican government agency)
- State Engineering Corporation (Pakistan government)
- State Ethics Commission (various locations)
- Strategic Excellence Projects
- Student Education Center (various schools)
- Student Employment Center (various schools)
- Student Engineers' Council (various schools)
- Student Environment Centre (Canada)
- Student Executive Committee (various schools)
- Student Executive Council (various schools)
- Sub-Tour Elimination Constraint
- Subject Electoral Commission (Russian Federation)
- Submarine Element Coordinator
- Suburban East Conference (Minnesota)
- Summer English Camp
- Sun Energy Corporation (El Salvador)
- Sun-Earth Connection (NASA)
- Support Equipment Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
Student Evaluations Are Important Assessment Tools A student evaluation of courses is an essential tool of assessment for class instruction.