amp;#8221; Community Business College subscribes to the Service-members Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Military Student Bill of Rights.
What does SBOR stand for?
SBOR stands for Student Bill of Rights (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBOR
We have 1 other meaning of SBOR in our Acronym Attic
- State Bureau of Procurement (Wisconsin)
- Strengthening the Bonds of Peace
- State-Based Object Petri Net
- Salary Based on Qualifications
- Shabbat Box of Questions (game)
- Scouting Book of Records (website)
- Similarity Based Object Retrieval (computer science)
- Singapore Book of Records
- Sony Baltic Open Regatta
- Spot-Breasted Oriole (bird species)
- Suicidal Behavior and Overdose Report
- Sold by Owner Real Estate (Cheektowaga, NY)
- School of Behavioral and Organizational Sciences (Claremont Graduate University; California)
- Separate Bill of Sale (different companies)
- Sindh Bureau of Statistics (Pakistan)
- Sitecore Business Optimization Services
- St. Bridget of Sweden (Van Nuys, CA)
- Strategic Back Office Solutions (Philippines)
- Surgical Blood Order Schedule
- Sydney Beijing Olympic Secretariat (Australia and China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A second new Fattah bill, the Student Bill of Rights, seeks to ensure that students have access to all the educational resources they need to succeed in school.
Tsetsos, 17, Oxford Established: 1971 by the state Legislature to provide for direct student involvement in statewide decision making in education Structure: 11 regional councils, incorporated into 5 operating councils and 1 statewide council; student chairman of state council serves as a full voting member of the Board of Education Election: Principal of each of the state's high schools oversees election of two student representatives to serve on a Regional Student Advisory Council Accomplishments: Has written, filed and lobbied for passage of laws that affect students, including an anti-discrimination law, the right to petition for a course and a student bill of rights Web site: www.