Upon our entering the University of Michigan (UM) Dental Hygiene Program in 2005, our advisors enthusiastically introduced us to what was then known as the Student American Dental Hygienists' Association (SADHA) and the benefits of belonging to our professional organization.
What does SADHA stand for?
SADHA stands for Student American Dental Hygienists' Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SADHA in our Acronym Attic
- Systematic Approaches to Digital Forensic Engineering (International Workshop)
- Sensor Assisted Direct-Fire Energy Weapon
- Safe and Drug Free Schools
- San Antonio Design Group (civil engineering firm; San Antonio, TX)
- Schule an Der Gartenstadt (German: School at the Garden)
- Société des Architectes Diplômés par le Gouvernement (French: Graduate Society of Architects for the Government)
- South African Disabled Golf Association (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Southern Arizona Dairy Goat Association
- Single Administrative Document Harmonisation (customs; EU)
- Syndrome of Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity
- Sertaline AntiDepressant Heart Attack Randomized Trial
- South Africa Demographic and Health Survey
- Samsung Art and Design Institute (Seoul, South Korea)
- Situational Awareness Defensive Improvement (B-52H)
- Skilling Australia's Defence Industry
- Software Acquisition, Development and Integration
- Strategic Aerospace and Defence Initiative (Canada)
- Superior Achievement in Design and Imaging (award)
- Spatial Analysis by Distance Indices
- Studio Audio Editor (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year's winners are Palm Beach Community College Bluegrass Community and Technical College SUNY Canton Dental Hygiene Program Student Advisor Award Sponsored by Waterpik, this award honors student advisors who exhibit excellence in both the encouragement of student involvement in the Student American Dental Hygienists' Association and their own involvement in ADHA.