Polk was brought in last winter to shake up the menu as part of a top-to-bottom, $500,000 remodel and rebranding of the restaurant that cut its teeth as a Stuart Anderson's Black Angus, before changing hands to become the River Ranch seven years ago.
What does SABA stand for?
SABA stands for Stuart Anderson's Black Angus (restaurant chain)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SABA
We have 61 other meanings of SABA in our Acronym Attic
- Software As A Business Asset (research project, U of Durham)
- South African Barbecue Association
- South Alabama Beekeepers Association
- South Asian Bar Association
- Southcentral Alaska Beekeepers Association
- Southern Adirondack Beekeepers Association (Delmar, New York)
- Southern African Broadcasting Association
- Southern Alberta Beekeepers Association (Canada)
- Southern Arizona Business Association
- St. Albans (Amtrak station code; St. Albans, VT)
- Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus
- Surface Analysis by Bacterial Adherence and Scanning Electron Microscopy
- South Asian Bar Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- South Asian Bar Association of Washington, DC (law)
- Singapore Australia Business Alliance Forum
- Skating Association for the Blind and Handicapped
- Skating Athletes Bold At Heart (New York)
- Small Area Business and Labour Database (Canada)
- South Asian Bar Association of New York
- Southern African Bird Atlas Project (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He managed Lyons restaurants for 17 years, served as general manager for Stuart Anderson's Black Angus Restaurant in Eugene for a couple of years and, for the past two years, has worked as kitchen manager at the Olive Garden in Eugene.