He added: "I''m offering free help for any struggling young artists who need reassurance that making a living from painting and drawing isn''t just a foolish pipe dream.
What does SYA stand for?
SYA stands for Struggling Young Artist (record label)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SYA
We have 18 other meanings of SYA in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Error of Estimate (also seen as SEE)
- Solvent Yellow 3
- Save Your Ass
- Shipyard Authorized
- Shut Your Ass
- Side Yard Access (real estate feature)
- Since You Asked
- Southwestern Youth Association (Centreville, VA)
- Sue Your Ass
- Supporting Your Attendance
- System Administrator
- Seminole Youth Athletic Association (Seminole, FL)
- Somerset Youth Athletic Association (Somerset, MD)
- Southampton Youth Athletic Association (Southampton, MA)
- Springfield Youth Athletic Association (Springfield, NE)
- Sterling Youth Athletic Association
- Schoolnet Youth Advisory Board (Canada)
- Statewide Youth Advisory Board (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company will be launched at Chapter Arts Centre in Cardiff this week with Paint, which was penned by Matthew and tells the story of a struggling young artist.
The company will be launched at Chapter Arts Centre in Cardiff this week with Paint, which was penned by Crawford and tells the story of a struggling young artist.
I think it's time someone tried to highlight that and give some encouragement to the many struggling young artists out there.
Immediately thereafter followed a period, lasting about a year in the artist's life, that was much romanticized in the British press: Hume, on his own and turning thirty, with a small child to support, experienced an artistic crisis and was poor again - to use a word rarely uttered in the States, even among struggling young artists, where it is widely considered to be a jinx.
There, surrounded by struggling young artists in an atmosphere of freedom, she learned to speak French and to develop numerous interests.
The struggling young artist was set to hit the big time - after his work grabbed the attention of Uri Geller.
Byline: Alex Lemon THE Royal Academy of Arts is seen by some as being formal, stuffy and a bit of a closed shop to struggling young artists.