6) Neuro-linguistic feedback, then, qualifies as a multiordinal phrase which refers to multi-level structures/mechanisms.
What does S/M stand for?
S/M stands for Structures/Mechanisms
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of S/M
We have 174 other meanings of S/M in our Acronym Attic
- Speech and Language (Therapy; education)
- Storyline (Soap operas)
- Success/Leadership (Toastmasters Program)
- System/Look-up Table
- Service Module (also abbreviated as SVM)
- Service/Maintenance (various organizations)
- Slice/Medium Ratio