Instrument The SAS of Weissman and colleagues (1974, 1976, 1978) was derived from The Structured and Scaled Interview to Assess Maladjustment (SSIAM; Gurland, Yorkston, Stone, Frank, and Fleiss, 1972) and has been widely used in psychiatric and non-psychiatric groups.
What does SSIAM stand for?
SSIAM stands for Structured and Scaled Interview to Assess Maladjustment (psychiatry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSIAM
- Social Services Improvement Agency (various locations)
- Special Savings Incentive Account
- State Systemwide Investment Approach (California)
- Stop Speaking in Acronyms
- Subject Says It All
- Successful Schools In Action (Seattle, Washington)
- Spatial Statistics and Image Analysis in Biology (workshop)
- Service de Soins Infirmiers à Domicile (French: Department of Nursing Homes)
- Southwest Symposium on Image Analysis and Interpretation
- Search for the Star in a Million (Philippines TV show)
- Savoury Snacks Information Bureau (UK)
- Short Standard Iron Bar (engineering)
- Silent Sinner in Blue (anime)
- Simple SIB
- Simplified Simple Biosphere
- Society for the Study of Ingestive Behavior
- Senate Select Intelligence Committee (US Congress)
- Sensor Source Intelligence Cell (military intelligence technology)
- Sintered Silicon Carbide
- Società Svizzera per Ingeneria Chimica