Through a multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled study called the Prevention Through Risk Identification Management and Education (PRIME) trial, patients identified as prodromal for schizophrenia using the Yale-developed Structured Interview for Prodromal Symptoms are randomized to double-blind, 1-year regimens of olanzapine (5-15 mg/day) or placebo.
What does SIPS stand for?
SIPS stands for Structured Interview for Prodromal Symptoms
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SIPS
We have 70 other meanings of SIPS in our Acronym Attic
- Side Impact Protection System
- Side Impact Protection System (Volvo)
- Signal Processing Systems Design and Implementation (IEEE Workshop)
- Siilinjärven Palloseura (Finnish soccer team)
- Simple Internet Publishing System
- Simulation Interface & Processing System
- Small Instrument Pointing System (US NASA)
- Sony Imaging Products & Solutions, Inc.
- Spartan Improved Performance Study
- State Implementation Plan(s)
- Sunrise Intracoastal Plastic Surgery Center (Florida)
- Social Inclusion Partnership South East (UK)
- Simposio Iberoamericano sobre Protección de Sistemas Eléctricos de Potencia (Spanish)
- Signal Processor Simulation
- Subjective Index of Physical and Social Outcome
- School Improvement Programmes in Small States (UK)
- Science and Informatics Professional Services Sector (Canada)
- Scheduling Integrated Process Team
- Secure Information and Payment Technology
- Sensory Integration Praxis Test