NI PQA software delivers world-class quality of experience metrics such as peak signal-to-noise-ratio and structural similarity index metric .
What does S-SIM stand for?
S-SIM stands for Structural Similarity
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of S-SIM
We have 9 other meanings of S-SIM in our Acronym Attic
- Space to Space
- Submandibular and Sublingual
- Spybot - Search & Destroy (spyware removal program)
- Somato-Sensory Affectional Deprivation
- Secondary Synchronization Channel
- Symmetric Self-Electro-Optic Effect Device
- Singleton Small for Gestational Age
- Seamless Secure Internet Browser (Seamless Wi-Fi, Inc.)
- S-Band Simulator
- Semantically Sender-Reliable Multicast
- Single Signal, Simpler Recursion
- Single Signal, Simpler Recursion with Averaging
- Ship to Shore
- Sit-to-Stand (health equipment)
- Systems Technical Advisory Group (CMS)
- Static Time Division Duplex
- Operational Suitability Tests
- Simplex Telex Over Radio
- Satellite Universal Mobile Telecommunications System
Samples in periodicals archive:
We discovered that the large-scale growth dynamics of complex networks and causal networks are asymptotically (at large times) the same, explaining the structural similarity between these networks," the researcher asserted.
Sullivan, a musicologist associated with the UCLA Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies, considers the ancient origins of the association between speech and music and statements of structural similarity between them in ninth-century music handbooks and treatises--Aurelian of RA[c]A[acute accent]me's Musica disciplina, Hucbald of St.
Because of its structural similarity to methadone, some screening tests will cross react.
Among specific topics of the 168 papers are four statistical approaches for multi-sensor data fusion under non-Gaussian noise, information hiding based on structural similarity, an adaptive multi-objective immune optimization algorithm, empirical findings on social capital and cognitive bias in China, an extended symmetric sampling strategy for an unscented Kalman filter, and wireless networked control systems with neuron adaptive control and novel Smith predictor.
The line's structural similarity to emulsion styrene/butadiene rubber (SBR) is said to combine improved compatibility and processing characteristics similar to those of SBR with the performance advantages of polybutadiene rubber.
What makes these two ambitious compositions a good match for each other is not so much a deep structural similarity, but rather the simple fact that each is so clearly a product of its time: Schubert's of the period when classical structure and the romantic ideal were locked in fraternal struggle, Ades' of a time when melody and traditional harmony are reasserting themselves following a century of aggressive atonality.
Investigators became interested in PQ particularly as a pesticidal risk factor because it shares a marked structural similarity to MP[P.