The international body further underlined the need, in the medium-term, for "a comprehensive structural reform program to recalibrate the economy in line with the country's economic and financial potential.
What does SRP stand for?
SRP stands for Structural Reform Program (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRP
We have 449 other meanings of SRP in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Re-Engineering Program (investment banking)
- Strategic Readiness Panel
- Strategic Reference Point
- Strategic Regional Plan (various organizations)
- Strategic Research Plan (various organizations)
- Stratégie de Réduction de La Pauvreté (French: Strategy for Poverty Reduction; various organizations)
- Stream Reassembly Processor
- Stream Reservation Protocol (Ethernet protocol enhancement)
- Stream Restoration Project (North Carolina)
- Street Reconstruction Plan (Minnesota)
- Student Representative Program (Canada)
- Studieretningsprojekt (Danish high schools)
- Sub-Rate Processor
- Substantial Research Paper (education)
- Sucker Rod Pump
- Suggested Retail Price
- Sulphate Removal Plant
- Summer Reading Program (various locations)
- Summer Residential Program (various schools)
- Super Resin Polish (Autoglym)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The BOJ has virtually no scope for serious monetary easing, and Koizumi's structural reform program has tied the ministry's hands by piling on more fiscal spending.
The move is part of structural reform programs the Land, Infrastructure and Transport Ministry is devising in a bid to cut costs on public works by 15% in five years from expenses announced in 2003.
The core eurozone economies--France, Germany, and even Italy--are beginning to reap the benefits of serious structural reform programs akin to those that their peripheral neighbors have already undertaken.
4% to 70 million yen due mainly to costs associated with its structural reform program amid the sluggish economy.
Johnston, a Canadian native, said he is encouraged by the progress of structural reform programs embarked on by the administration of Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi, who he met with earlier in the day.