the Air Force has relied on its Aircraft Structural Integrity Program (ASIP) to achieve structural safety of its aircraft.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Structural Integrity Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Stochastic Integer Programming
- Stop Internet Plagiarism
- Strain Isolation Pad
- Strategic Implementation Planning (various organizations)
- Strategic Inflection Point
- Strategic Investment Program (Australian government)
- Streamlined Inspection Program
- Strongly Implicit Procedure
- Structural Improvement Program (various organizations)
- Structural Insulated Panel (construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Membership in the E-3 TCG is normally fulfilled using follow-on "G" cases with three to five lines that cover the following: * Air Force Materiel Command internal services; * Contracted services; * Aircraft structural integrity program, * Studies and surveys; * Travel.