The Structural Insulated Panel Association (SIPA) is offering incentives to builders to switch to SIPs because the demand for SIP building exceeds the availability of builders familiar with it, the association says.
What does SIPA stand for?
SIPA stands for Structural Insulated Panel Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIPA
We have 35 other meanings of SIPA in our Acronym Attic
- School of International Affairs and Public Administration (Columbia University)
- Search to Involve Pilipino Americans
- Securities Investors Protection Act of 1970
- Silicon Valley Indian Professionals Association
- Sistema de Información de Productos de Apoyo (Spanish: Support Products Information System)
- Small Investor Protection Association
- Society for the Investigation of the Paranormal
- Southern Interscholastic Press Association
- Specialized Information Publishers Association (formerly Newsletter & Electronic Publishers Association)
- Stress-Induced Preferential Absorption
- Southwest Idaho Performance Arts Association (Star, ID)
- Student Internship Program Alumni Association (NASA GSFC)
- Support to the International Partnership against AIDS in Africa
- School Improvement Plan for Advancing Academic Achievement
- Korea System Integration and Intellectual Property Authoring Centre (est. 2004)
- Security, Infrastructure Protection And Counterterrorism
- Southern Indiana Purdue Agriculture Center
- Sports Injury Prevention and Care
- State Infrastructure Protection Advisory Committee (Texas)
- Suzhou Industrial Park Administration Committee (China and Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DESIGN: David Wright Associates, AIA-Environmental Architects, Grass Valley, CA (530/477-5057) MATERIALS: R-Control Structural Building Panels, Excelsior, MN (800/255-0176 or 612/474-0809); fabricated by Better Building Systems, Grass Valley (530/477-8017) CONSTRUCTION: Sunworks Construction, Grass Valley (530/273-1934) MORE INFO: The Structural Insulated Panel Association, Washington, DC (202/347-7800) Earth One of the cheapest and most abundant building materials is soil from the site.
The project is sponsored by APA--The Engineered Wood Association, the Structural Insulated Panel Association, HOME and Professional Builder magazines.