What does SEAINT stand for?
SEAINT stands for Structural Engineers Association International
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Southeast Asian Health Project
- Meadow-Kendall Social-Emotional Assessment Inventory (deaf children)
- Saskatchewan Electrologists' Association Incorporated (Canada)
- Science & Engineering Associates Inc.
- Seafood Exporters Association of India (Kochi, Kerala, India)
- Solvent Extractors' Association of India
- Sovereign Exploration Associates International, Inc.
- Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (est. 2002)
- South East American Indian Council
- South East Agro Industries Ltd. (India)
- South East Asian Iron and Steel Institute (Tun nan Ya kang tieh ksueh hui) (Philippines)
- Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan
- Sharing Economy Association, Japan
- Schweizerischer Eisenbahn Amateur Klub (German: Swiss Railway Amateur Club)
- Structural Engineers Association of Kansas & Missouri
- Safety Education Aquatic Learning (Corolla Fire & Rescue Squad; North Carolina)
- Safety Evidence Assurance Level (US government)
- Scenario Editor and Librarian (modeling and simulation)
- Sea Scout Advanced Leadership
- Sea, Air, Land (US Navy military special forces team member)