ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to examine the stability of adolescents' career interests using the Strong-Campbell Interest Inventory (SCII).
What does SCII stand for?
SCII stands for Strong-Campbell Interest Inventory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCII
We have 3 other meanings of SCII in our Acronym Attic
- Sickle Cell Intrahepatic Cholestasis (disease)
- Snowball's Chance In Hell
- South Chicago and Indiana Harbor Railway
- State Correctional Institution at Huntingdon (Pennsylvania)
- Swiss Centre for International Health (Swiss Tropical Institute; Switzerland)
- South China Ice Hockey League
- Science of Information Institute
- Soul Caliber II(video game)
- Spinal Cord Ischemic Injury
- StarCraft II (gaming)
- Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion (endocrinology)
- Service Central de l'identité Judiciaire (French: Central Forensic Identification Office)
- Scan Configurable Interface Logic (JTAG Technologies)
- School for Contemporary and Islamic Learning (Pakistan)
- Secondary Collateralized Institutional Loan
- Self-Contained Individualized Learning
- Ships Construction Items Listing
- Site Continuous Improvement Leader (GKN PLC)
- Southern California Instruction Librarians
- Springfield Center for Independent Living
Samples in periodicals archive:
Respondents completed two versions of the Strong-Campbell Interest Inventory, one with standard instructions and the other with instructions to recall interests from an earlier pre-injury age.
Campbell and Holland (1972) to produce the Strong-Campbell Interest Inventory (Campbell, 1974)--the forerunner to the current Strong Interest Inventory (Harmon, Hansen, Borgen, & Hammer, 1994).