The UAE based company will install a conventional demineralisation plant featuring the latest industry equipment, including a degassed water tank, strong base anion exchanger, chemical injection pumps, air blower systems and a regeneration system that utilises bulk chemicals.
What does SAB stand for?
SAB stands for Strong Base Anion
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAB
We have 247 other meanings of SAB in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Air Bag
- Standards Activity Board (IEEE Computer Society)
- Start at Beginning
- State Anatomical Board (various locations)
- Statutory Accident Benefit (insurance; Canada)
- Steve A. Baker (game designer)
- Stick Arena Ballistick (video game)
- Storage and Assembly Building (NASA)
- Strategic Aligned Business
- Stress Assessment Battery
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the strong base anion exchange resins, strong base anion exchange resin #3, was determined to be the best candidates at near-neutral or neutral pHs for vancomycin broth decolorization Table 3-Effect of pH on Percent Color Removal Resin pH 2.