What does SRABC stand for?
SRABC stands for Stroke Recovery Association of British Columbia (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Short-Range Air-To-Air Missile System
- Southeast Regional African American Preservation Alliance
- Senior Army Advisor, United States Army Reserve
- Short Range Anti-Armour Weapon
- Short-Range Antiair Warfare
- Short Range Anti-Armor Weapon (Light)
- Sackville Rivers Advisory Board (now Soil & Water Conservation Society of Metro Halifax; Canada)
- Sekolah Rendah Agama Bersepadu (Malay: Integrated Primary School Religious Education)
- South Regional Association for the Blind (London, England, UK)
- Statistical Research and Applications Branch (National Cancer Institute; Rockville, MD)
- Sabbath Rest Advent Church (Germany)
- Safety Related Application Condition
- Scenic Roads Advisory Committee
- Sears, Roebuck and Co.
- Seattle Round Agricultural Committee (Washington)
- Self-Reported Alcohol Consumption
- Senate Rules and Administration Committee
- Short Range Agent Communications
- Short-Run Average Cost
- Societatea Romana Pentru Asigurarea Calitatii (Romanian: Romanian Society for Quality Assurance)