He is an associate professor in the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine.
What does SSOM stand for?
SSOM stands for Stritch School of Medicine (Loyola University Medical Center; Maywood, IL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSOM
We have 7 other meanings of SSOM in our Acronym Attic
- Some Sort of Lie
- Space Station Operation Language
- Student Services On Line
- Secret Society of Lesbian Propellerheads
- Solid State Overload Relay
- Social Security Online Verification
- Sanford School of Medicine (University of South Dakota)
- Social Studies of Medicine
- South Sudan Operation Mercy
- Staff Sergeant of Marines
- Subcommittee on Systems Operation and Management (American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials)
- Swiss Society for Optics and Microscopy (Switzerland)
- Stage School of Music, Dance and Drama (Hamburg, Germany)
- Société Suisse d'Optique et de Microscopie Électronique (French: Swiss Society for Optics and Microscopy; Switzerland)
- Senior Surfers Online Newsletter (Internet surfing)
- Service-Specific Overlay Network
- Shared Services & Outsourcing Network
- Sierra Stars Observatory Network (astronomy)
- Sanitary Standard Operating Procedures
- Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (USDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Walsh received a Master's degree in Physiology and his Medical degree from Loyola University of Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine.
Martin graduated from Tufts University in Massachusetts and received his medical degree from Stritch School of Medicine at Loyola University.
Jorge Parada, associate professor of medicine at Loyola University Chicago's Stritch School of Medicine, said the disparity in the numbers might be from the lack of access to health care among minority groups.
She is a staff attorney at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine.
Zahn, board-certified in family practice, is a graduate of the Stritch School of Medicine at Loyola University in Maywood, Ill.
The vaccine, based on exclusive technology co-developed by CEO Liang Qiao, an associate professor at Loyola University Chicago's Stritch School of Medicine, is designed to target infection in mucosal tissues, the first type of tissue attacked by HIV.