13, just as harvesting of strictly hard bean varieties began.
What does SHB stand for?
SHB stands for Strictly Hard Bean (coffee)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SHB
We have 49 other meanings of SHB in our Acronym Attic
- Shook, Hardy and Bacon LLP (law firm)
- Shorelines Hearings Board (Washington)
- Should Have Been
- Small Hive Beetle (insect)
- Small Human Being
- Smokin' Hot Boyfriend
- Sonoma Hometown Band (Boyes Hot Springs, CA)
- Southern Health Board (Ireland)
- Spectral Hole Burning
- Steinbeis-Hochschule Berlin (German university)
- Super Hot Babe
- Support Helicopter Base
- Svenska Handelsbanken (Swedish bank)
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- System Host Board (PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers Group standard)
- Saskatchewan Home Builders Association (Canada)
- Scottish House Builders Association (UK)
- Smart High Beam Assist (vehicles)
- South Holland Business Association (South Holland, IL)
- Southern Hills Business Association (Shreveport, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The history of Blue Star Tarrazu, a brand of Strictly Hard Bean (SHB) coffee grown in Costa Rica, began three generations ago in Ontario, Canada.
Fortunately, the famous Antigua strictly hard bean variety, cultivated at 4,500 to 6,000 ft.
The Pacific coast growth comes in four grades (the highest altitudes yield the hardest and finest beans); Strictly Hard Bean, Good Hard Bean, Hard Bean, Medium Hard Bean, while the Atlantic crop is classified by altitude: High Grown Atlantic, Medium Grown Atlantic, and Low Grown Atlantic.
The project is designed to produce only top quality coffee of Guatemala's semi-hard, hard and strictly hard bean types.