What does SNDI stand for?
SNDI stands for Striatonigral Degeneration, Infantile
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SNDI
- Society for Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics
- Syndicat National des Doreurs et Encadreurs (French: National Union of Gilder and Coaches)
- Syndicat National du Décolletage (French: National Union of Turning)
- Smart Networks Developer Forum
- Sperm Nucleus Decondensing Factor
- Southern National Disc Golf (tournament; various locations)
- Selective Nulling of Dominant Interferers
- Société Nationale de Développement Informatique (Abidjan, Ivory Coast)
- South North Development Initiative, Inc. (New York, NY)
- SanDisk Corp.
- Sandale (railroad)
- Silicon Nano Device Laboratory (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering; National University of Singapore)
- Standard Navy Distribution List
- Suomen Naisten Demokraattinen Liitto (Finnish: Finnish Women's Democratic League)
- Standard Navy Distribution List & Catalog of Naval Shore Activities
- Scanning Nonlinear Dielectric Microscopy
- Secretary of the Navy Decision Memorandum
- Serra-Notre Dame-Mercy (California)
- Sindacato Nazionale Dipendenti Ministero Affari Esteri (Italy)