pyogenes grown in the presence of rhodomyrtone produced reduced amounts of known virulence factors, such as the glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, the CAMP factor, and the streptococcal pyrogenic exotoxin C.
What does SPE stand for?
SPE stands for Streptococcal Pyrogenic Exotoxin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPE
We have 234 other meanings of SPE in our Acronym Attic
- Soy Phytoestrogen
- Spacecraft Power Electronics
- Special Purpose Entity
- Special Purpose Equipment
- Spherical Probable Error
- Startup Phase Error
- Static Phase Error (US NASA)
- Storage Processor Enclosure
- Stored Program Element (USAF SACCS 465L EDTCC)
- Strategic Planning and Evaluation (US FEMA)
- Subgame Perfect Equilibrium (game theory)
- Submassive Pulmonary Embolism
- subtracting pore effect
- Sulfur Polymer Encapsulation
- Sum of Predicted Error
- Sumiju Plant Engineering (Japan)
- Supervisory Patent Examiner
- Supplier Performance Evaluation (various companies)
- Svenska Petroleum Exploration (Sweden)
- Swedish Penis Enlarger (Austin Powers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cloning, expression, and characterization of the superantigen streptococcal pyrogenic exotoxin G from Streptococcus dysgalactiae.
Sequence polymorphism in the direct repeat region of the chromosome and IS 1548 profiling data support the hypothesis that M1 organisms have two main evolutionary lineages marked by the presence or absence of the spcA2 allele encoding streptococcal pyrogenic exotoxin A2.