A good way to evaluate your position is through a SWOT analysis: looking at your business's Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
What does SWOT stand for?
SWOT stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWOT
We have 38 other meanings of SWOT in our Acronym Attic
- South West Ohio Swim League
- South Western Ontario Software Quality Group (Canada)
- Southwestern Ontario Secondary Schools Athletic Association (Canada)
- South Western Oklahoma State University
- Senior Warrant Officer Training
- SideWinders on Two (ham radio organization on 2 meter band)
- Simple Waste of Time
- Single Web Ordering Tool
- Single Women Over Thirty
- Somewhere Out There
- Student With Outstanding Talent
- Students without Teachres
- Study Without Teachers
- Stupid Waste of Time
- Substantial Waste of Time
- Surface Warfare Over-the-horizon Targeting
- Surface Water and Ocean Topography (US NASA)
- Sydney Welcome, Orientation and Transition (Australia)
- Study Without Teaching Vacation (Australia)
- Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat