These aircraft include, but are not limited to, the B-1, B-1B, B-2 and B-52 bombers, E-3 Sentry Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS), KC-135 Stratotanker, C-135 Stratolifter and C-141 Starlifter airlift aircraft, CH-3C and CH-53 Sea Stallion helicopters, F-4 Phantom II, F-14 Tomcat, F-15 Eagle and F-16 Fighting Falcon combat aircraft, and T-37 Tweet trainer.
What does C-135 stand for?
C-135 stands for Stratolifter
This definition appears frequently
- C Object-Oriented Programming Language
- Control Plus Diet (research treatment group)
- control and hypertonic saline (physiology)
- Cytokines and Lipopolysaccharides
- C Minor (music)
- Introduction to Federal Supply Catalogs & Related Publications (Army)
- Environmental Control Unit for DEPMEDS
- Huron (cargo aircraft)
- Provider (cargo aircraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Force One features five new aircraft: Boeing 747-200, the current Air Force One; Boeing 707, the recently retired original Air Force One; Boeing 707 E3-A AWACS surveillance aircraft; Boeing 707-153 KC135 A/E Stratotanker; and Boeing 707-153 VC 137 A Stratolifter in MATS livery.